***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Zaphod's new career as a hairdresser....

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Zaphod
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Zaphod's new career as a hairdresser....

Postby Zaphod » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:09 pm

...I started with the appropriate car anyway!

A few of you have asked for pics of my latest blue Mitsubishi (yeah, I know it's not a Lancer, but it's half of one! ) :-)

And as this is really a Lancer forum, that'll be all I post on the Colt!
"The Human species has now evolved to the point where we only have two natural predators; ourselves and peanuts..."

kfresh
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby kfresh » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:25 pm

I wonder if there's a way we could trade roofs - that looks cool as.

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:33 pm

Looking good, don't see many of these around, actually I think I saw my first one yesterday that I can remember in the same colour! :)

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:51 pm

So will you benn giving free haircuts at the next cruise? Nah, it looks nice and tidy. So what's your plans for it?

Zaphod
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Zaphod » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:31 am

kfresh wrote:I wonder if there's a way we could trade roofs - that looks cool as.

Funny you say that... In Europe & Japan the Colt continued on after it was dropped here, and they put on a Lancer-style front end and I figured if I could graft on a front-end, I would have Australia's only Lancer Convertible! :-D

VRX_08 wrote:Looking good, dont see many of these around, actually I think I saw my first one yesterday that I can remember in the same colour! :)

Same here - never noticed a Colt before, now I see 'em all the time (same with every car you own, you just start noticing them!) :-)

lantourismo wrote:So will you benn giving free haircuts at the next cruise? Nah, it looks nice and tidy. So whats your plans for it?

Plans... I always have plans Akram... watch this space.... :-)

TrojanHorse wrote:Naw thats cute Martin, liking the rims! :) do you do colouring aswell as cuts? :lol:

Just blue rinses at the moment...! *biggrin1*
"The Human species has now evolved to the point where we only have two natural predators; ourselves and peanuts..."

Zaphod
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Zaphod » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:07 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:Haha! :lol:

I'm glad someone got that...! :-)

What are you driving now Erin? (I can highly recommend Colt Convertibles!) :-D

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:34 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:I bought another horse and then another one after that :lol: (trying to sell the first one ATM but) so wanted something that would tow the horse/s and a float so ended up buying an 07 Kia Sorento. 2.5l 4cyl turbo diesel with part time hi/low range 4wd system that will tow up to 2.8t so more than capable. Very happy :) Drives super easy and isnt at all sluggish like i thought it would be.

better change your Sig and DP?

Zaphod
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Zaphod » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:31 pm

Four hoof drive - one horsepower! :-)

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:54 am

looks good :) dont see many round
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker
(cj-red)

Zaphod
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Zaphod » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:27 pm

@Kayla - thanks! (And happy birthday again!) - like the new signature photo, the two cars look good together!

@Erin - you go girl - I kept mine! *biggrin1*
I bet Mitch is happy with ya!

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:38 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:[quote:9ff67cb0c3=lantourismo][quote:2691888b5a=TrojanHorse]I bought another horse and then another one after that :lol: (trying to sell the first one ATM but) so wanted something that would tow the horse/s and a float so ended up buying an 07 Kia Sorento. 2.5l 4cyl turbo diesel with part time hi/low range 4wd system that will tow up to 2.8t so more than capable. Very happy :) Drives super easy and isnt at all sluggish like i thought it would be.[/quote:2691888b5a] better change your Sig and DP?[/quote:9ff67cb0c3] Why? This isnt a kia club, its a cj club. And my last cj was the evo. Its staying in rememberence of my dream car that I finally achieved being able to own. I dont have to change anything just because I sold the evo.

No offence intended, just Mitch and Martin had changed there display pics when they changed cars. If your happy with the Kia that's good

Return to “General Talk”