***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

I'm Guilty....

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

BlackBetty
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby BlackBetty » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Geez i thought it was just me!, i always look back at her when leaving her parked. When its parked somewhere in view, i always check her out.
Thank God (& Mitsubishi) for Lancers :lol:
Mr H.......So Cool

kinesis
Project Team Member

Postby kinesis » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Hi... um this is my first time here...

I look at other Lancers and wonder why they don't treat them with the same love as we do... I mean, is it really so hard? I mean, really?!

I cry when I see dents and scratches... I am appalled by the number of cars I see going through damaged auctions and wrecker yards...

I love the way that my white grill surround stands out among the parked cars... I just can't help but smile... I constantly dream about all the things that I'll do to my precious...

My name's Peter and I'm a Lancerholic too...

*SOB*
Blitz Air Filter | RPW Stage 1 ECU Flash Tune | UR Front Tower Strut Bar | UR Rear Lower Bar
Alpine iDA-X305 headunit | LED Taillights | VG Sharkfin Antenna

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:27 pm

Oh Christ! I admit it. I am guilty as charged. I have it bad.

At my apartment car park, I park ass in, so she's facing forward so everyone waiting at the car park lift gets a good look. (My next door neighbor who has an 08 VR, now has starting copying). LOL

At work, during day time, I will park next to another Lancer if I just happen to see one (not too hard not to in a car park of 4,000 cars), just to keep her company during my absence.

Again at work, if i'm working nights or weekends, (which is a different car park building), I'll park opposite the lift well ensuring no cars either side to avoid someone banging into it. Co-workers comment how analy shiny and clean my car is. :) I then preach to them the wonders of Autoglym and clay baring. They also notice various mods... :)

I will park in the most obscure places in shopping centre car parks to avoid damage from trolleys, soccer mums and their snotty kids in tow banging SUV doors into the side.

I do not park under trees "for the shade" all in the name of avoiding bird poop, branches and tree sap.

I'll be at my parents park in their car port, and I will occassionaly check her out.

....there is more, but I don't want to bare all now. :(
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779
ImageImage

tjoz
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby tjoz » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:46 am

I look back when I park my car and make sure its locked by pressing the button. When I at shopping center, I park right up in the small car park section up near the road as there is another Lancer in there (a blue one with full bodykit). If I going to get Chinese from the shopping center I park the car close so I can see it. At work, I usually will park next to my boss car park as its right in front when people come out at work but if he not in yet when I get there I will take his carpark.

I dont mind when people look at the car but dont like it when they stare at it. Its like what are you up to and I be watching you.. Ive been asked if my car is an Evo, Ralliart or turbo. When out driving, if there are other Lancers around I will move up to it so at lights they either side by side or near each other. I always let other Lancer's in even if it pisses the car behind me off :lol:

Do any of you when you drive past normal Lancers ever think 'you should put some wheels on that; lower it'?

spareparts
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby spareparts » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:00 am

im in the same boat to..... i got a company car and i still have managed to put 22 tho ks in 10 months of owning the car
the voices may not be real, but they have some pretty good ideas :D:D
..... If streets could talk they would Beg For Mercy!!! 151.6kw & 330nm @ all 4 paws .....

jolly_tas
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby jolly_tas » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:23 am

I am so glad that I am amongst friends.... Thankyou all!

cjay
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby cjay » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:03 pm

gday, i am jason and i am a lancerholic.
i try to always park with my front showing, i am not yet sure if its because of that extremely sexy front end, or the less than sexy rear end.
when i reverse park at work, and i catch my workmates staring at my car, i know they are feeling jealousy, i mean, how could they not.
when i have someone in the car that hasnt beem in it before, i feel the need to brag about my auto lights and wipers, and i feel pride when they automatically come on, to the point that i have to announce they are on.
when leaving my car at the shops i risk being run over, just for the opportunity to see my baby the only way others get to see her, from afar.
i love my lancer, i hope my gf doesnt mind only having 10% of my love.

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:27 pm

LMAO!

I too admire the Aspire.
When I drive it, and it only goes out on special occasions and to get washed I admire it's looks.
I will park next to kerbs , trees or poles to stop it being damaged.
If out for dinner, I check between coarses just to check her.

Oh we all have so many issues that need to be addressed. I don't know if there is a cure or if counciling would help.
I know taking her on cruise tonight, that might do it :D :D

86MIM
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby 86MIM » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Wow... guilty as charged....
@ the shops
driving past windows I always check.... hahaha...

Adrian, you are not alone with the un/locking... I have cyclists go past every morning.... and yep, i wait... LOL

...and then lunch time I go and check on bubba :oops: ...
kii

tykkään kiiltävä, nopeasti ja se on saanut olla ähkyä.
ClubCJ Lifetime Member #86

billyboy
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby billyboy » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Uno, often get get caught in traffic jams going to work & glance down at the avg ltr/per 100 bar & see it slowly ticking up... sigh.

I settle back into the seat, loosely massage the sexy leather wrapped steering wheel & think to myself, there's no place I'd rather be... ;)

Check me into the lancerholic club please!

M@verik
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby M@verik » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Lol and here I thought it was just me...

I LOVE MY LANCER!!!!!!!

Weight loss, tuning

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:57 pm

My name is michael, im 17 years old and i have a problem...

When parking it at carparks and see a pretty girl, i kinda point at my car with my alarm remote when i lock/unlock the car.

Like other people, i always make sure the front end is always showing.

When filling up with petrol, im always carefull to make sure every last drop is out of the pump so i dont spill any on the paint or even the little plastic catch.
Got a question? Read the ClubCJ Ultimate Guide First!!
Just...Dont worry about it ;)Dont Click Me

Mez
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Mez » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:51 pm

I think we are all GUILTY !!!!!
I'm allways very picky about what I park next to and what/where it is.
I like to look at it and
*breaks down and cries*
I have to.... live.. a cou, ouple more days withoutt h-he-her

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:56 am

I have a confession.
So I'm driving to work on a rainy-ish Sydney Sat arvo. And everyone has their wipers running on constant low speed. My Lancer has intelligent wipers and wipes every now again when needed. I think to myself, everyone else's wipers look retarded because they are. And my intelligent wiper action is so superior. I hate on everyone's car because of their shitty constant wiping action.

It was then and there I wanted to hunch over and hug my steering column (coz it's the only way I know how to express my affection whilst driving).... bit I didn't. But having the thought was enough to brand me as a...
LANCERHOLIC. And I don't want to change, so screw you! :P
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"

More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779

ImageImage

napkins1
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby napkins1 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:26 am

Nobody else understands the joy you feel when driving a lancer even if it is just the base model

I also am a Lancerholic and I Love That Car

Return to “General Talk”