***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

What are your pet hates when it comes to other drivers?

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

tjoz
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby tjoz » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:55 am

13EZY wrote:the fact that indiators seem an optional extra on most fords.
a very expensive one coz most people opt not to use them.

Its not just Fords, its anyone. Mainly people that are on their full license. Ive said it many times, once off your P's, indicators are optional.. The other night in St Kilda, in a turning lane; out of 8 cars that were in this lane only 3 had their indicators on. The first car that went through, mine and the Police drug bus behind me. The rest, none of them used their indicator to move into the turning lane or even used it to turn. Top it off, two cars didnt even have their lights on and it was around 10.30 at night...

Indicators is the biggest thing. Driveways, its rare you will see them put it on and also turning off a main road; they will slow down and will either put their indicator on while they are already in the turn or not at all causing any drivers behind them to start going why the f are you slowing down on an 80k road... Put your indicator on first to let people know you are making a turn so most of them can change lanes.

brent0013
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby brent0013 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:29 pm

most elderly drivers who should have got there licences taken off them

people who cant decide what lane they want and taking both entrys to the round-about (u drive between the lines idiot not on them)

people who cut me off or dont let me merge ...(funny story really: guy pulled me over cause i was well ahead trying to merge and didnt want me to get in front saw the undercover cops behind him and ran like the t*** he is)

4x4 drivers who think they own the road

and moto riders who drive up between the lanes (its dangerous and we over take u like u were a car the least u could do is the same)

last but not least people who speed up as u go to over take them ...do u wanna crash??

i feel a little better now

goatio
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby goatio » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:30 pm

people driving under the speed limit on a clear warm day- by 20kph.sad
people on mobiles , even hands free ,no concentration - watch them speed vary.vear around the road & basicly act drunk.
=this ....'s me off.
5 cents
mods 2 date =
k&n h/f filter
darkest legal tint
avanti tallons 18/8"
federals ss 235/40
hell braided brake lines
blaaack calipers
whiteline sport swaybars F/R
bendix ultimate b/p's front
RA calliper stickers