***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

The reason we shop online and buy from OS

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

shadow-vex
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby shadow-vex » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:48 pm

tht sucks man, "is this them", coz maybe a few member can give them a call and see what they say?
Boost life scrambles the brain

jordan.fuchs
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby jordan.fuchs » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:51 pm

I just tried to call and got voicemail...

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BST50N » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:09 pm

shadow-vex wrote:tht sucks man, is this them, coz maybe a few member can give them a call and see what they say?

Yeah Shadow that's them. I've been trying to call all week and just getting voicemail. I tried calling on private too but no luck. That's why I went out there. The whole place was all locked up. There was a nice car trailer outside I was thinking could be some good collateral lol but I don't want to get myself into any trouble...

So on the surface it looks like they have either a) closed shop or b) are away or something. I'm thinking that after the dodgey responses I've got from them, and the crappy experiences other ppl have had online, that a) is reasonably likely. Even if they were just away, any self respecting business would put a note on their website, a message on their answering machine, or a sign on their door to say they are away.

I posted on their facebook page yesterday asking wtf is going on, but of course, no response...
MAP EF2 turbo , DW65 fuel pump, ID1000 injectors, EvoX FMIC, UR dump pipe, 100 cell cat, CP-E Exhaust, aFe air filter...and mud flaps!

Mystique
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Mystique » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:49 pm

:( aww sorry to hear ;(
Daily: My14 Lancer LX
Weekender: 2009 MY09 Ralliart Hatch

My Mod Thread: viewtopic.php?p=324612#324612
Instagram: http://instagram.com/mitsii_lx

Kyrus
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Kyrus » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:44 pm

agree on jumping on any social media and forums to bag them out. also include police report and ombusman/fair trading/aca/what ever the crap else its out there in your message and watch how fast they get you your product or monies back.

actually, even if they had the product, tell them nah, dont want it anymore, just want money back. that way they are stuck with it.
燒

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BST50N » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:48 pm

Well i do actually still want the exhaust lol if they actually have it sitting there then I will take it, but somehow i doubt that is the case.

If they are already out of business I don't know what good bagging them out will do. But if they are still in business i think people have the right to know how dodgey they are
MAP EF2 turbo , DW65 fuel pump, ID1000 injectors, EvoX FMIC, UR dump pipe, 100 cell cat, CP-E Exhaust, aFe air filter...and mud flaps!

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BST50N » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:49 pm

I've also emailed CP-E and told them they may want to re-evaluate who their Australian distributor is.

Kyrus
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Kyrus » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:44 pm

BST50N wrote:Well i do actually still want the exhaust lol if they actually have it sitting there then I will take it, but somehow i doubt that is the case. If they are already out of business I dont know what good bagging them out will do. But if they are still in business i think people have the right to know how dodgey they are

its not about getting the exhaust.
Its about sending a message.

If i were you, they arnt getting my money for being shit, you are giving them a money after all

and you can aalways order straight from the us for roughly the same price and wait 2 weeks?
燒

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BST50N » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Kyrus wrote:[quote:0e9702a573=BST50N]Well i do actually still want the exhaust lol if they actually have it sitting there then I will take it, but somehow i doubt that is the case. If they are already out of business I dont know what good bagging them out will do. But if they are still in business i think people have the right to know how dodgey they are[/quote:0e9702a573] its not about getting the exhaust. [img:0e9702a573]http://t.qkme.me/3rp1l1.jpg[/img:0e9702a573] Its about sending a message. If i were you, they arnt getting my money for being shit, you are giving them a money after all and you can aalways order straight from the us for roughly the same price and wait 2 weeks?

Well I can get the exhaust from the US for about $820, but places are asking for $400+ for shipping!!! So actually turns out that the $999 shipped price was probably too good to be true...that should have been a warning actually...

If i actually get the money back I won't be bothering with the exhaust anymore, the car can stay how it is, too many other bills to pay...

Jason@DSG
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Jason@DSG » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:47 am

rokpapaziz wrote:Modding cars can difficult sometimes. Sorry to hear this happened.

The only thing that should ever be difficult is the physical labor with cars undoing a rusted bolt or something.

Everything single other thing should go smooth, without any hiccups...as long as the vendor is honest and upfront.

If you go on my DSG threads, you can see how much work I put into every sale. Now I even have the help of Ofey (who's doing a major service for you all) receiving payments for the group buys and making things even smoother. I'm always on the phone with the manufacturers basically everyday checking on status and inventory, etc.

The big issue here is: This vendor is most likely not even direct with CP-E (CP-E is already not a great company to deal with to begin with, we never have carried their stuff, never will...so many product issues it's unbelievable). This vendor probably has access to some 3rd party stocking distributor and has to go through them like a middle-man. I'm just guessing, it may not be the case but I have seen it MANY times.

What happens....vendor 'X' that isn't direct with the manufacturer and sees on some stocking distributors site that this exhaust is in-stock...but it's not. The stocking distributor doesn't update their site often so it's misleading. Then what happens is, no CP-E available for 8-weeks until they buy another stocking order so vendor 'X' pretends like there are some delays with the manufacturer. "Oh, they were at SEMA" or "CP-E didn't have stock"....they make the exhaust, how can they not have stock? We're talking about an exhaust, not a custom turbo or engine build.

For my ETS group buy that just happened, they are making it custom because there were custom options (specific anodizing and stencil colours, powder coating, etc.) but I knew this from the beginning.

My rule, only sell things from manufacturers we are direct with. That way, if something happens, I can go back directly to them.

To OP, I'm really sorry to hear what happened. I'm going to be doing some new group buys early 2014 (I still have 2 to wrap up this year with you guys). If at that time, you get your funds back, we'll work something out and I'll restore your faith in us vendors!

Cheers,
J

jayce321
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby jayce321 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:27 am

I bought from mps garage the ralliart exhaust.

I did get it. But it was one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Took over a month and a half! But there were days where no one would answer there phone or even there emails.

jayce321
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby jayce321 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:30 am

Your ordeal sounds exactly like mine to the tee. They refused refunding me I ended up getting my bank to try to reverse the charge, mps gsrage then magically said it was being shipped the next day from the states.

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BST50N » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:44 pm

jayce321 wrote:Your ordeal sounds exactly like mine to the tee. They refused refunding me I ended up getting my bank to try to reverse the charge, mps gsrage then magically said it was being shipped the next day from the states.

Hey Jayce, its unbelievable how these guys are still in business if you had as much trouble with them. I've done the same thing, tried to get the bank to reverse the transaction. However, it appears they have been closed all week, who knows if they are ever going to re-open. Its just a wait and see at this stage.

Jason@DSG wrote:[quote:4669f3ec76=rokpapaziz]Modding cars can difficult sometimes. Sorry to hear this happened.[/quote:4669f3ec76] The only thing that should ever be difficult is the physical labor with cars undoing a rusted bolt or something. Everything single other thing should go smooth, without any hiccups...as long as the vendor is honest and upfront. If you go on my DSG threads, you can see how much work I put into every sale. Now I even have the help of Ofey (whos doing a major service for you all) receiving payments for the group buys and making things even smoother. Im always on the phone with the manufacturers basically everyday checking on status and inventory, etc. The big issue here is: This vendor is most likely not even direct with CP-E (CP-E is already not a great company to deal with to begin with, we never have carried their stuff, never will...so many product issues its unbelievable). This vendor probably has access to some 3rd party stocking distributor and has to go through them like a middle-man. Im just guessing, it may not be the case but I have seen it MANY times. What happens....vendor X that isnt direct with the manufacturer and sees on some stocking distributors site that this exhaust is in-stock...but its not. The stocking distributor doesnt update their site often so its misleading. Then what happens is, no CP-E available for 8-weeks until they buy another stocking order so vendor X pretends like there are some delays with the manufacturer. Oh, they were at SEMA or CP-E didnt have stock....they make the exhaust, how can they not have stock? Were talking about an exhaust, not a custom turbo or engine build. For my ETS group buy that just happened, they are making it custom because there were custom options (specific anodizing and stencil colours, powder coating, etc.) but I knew this from the beginning. My rule, only sell things from manufacturers we are direct with. That way, if something happens, I can go back directly to them. To OP, Im really sorry to hear what happened. Im going to be doing some new group buys early 2014 (I still have 2 to wrap up this year with you guys). If at that time, you get your funds back, well work something out and Ill restore your faith in us vendors! Cheers, J

Jase i have to say I've had much better responses from CP-E, I think that MPS do deal direct with them as they are a listed distributor. I can't say anything about product quality etc as I've never seen a system, but they have always been quick to respond to my emails. I told CP-E that they should seriously look at getting a different distributor, and apparently my message was being passed onto management. Whatever that means, I don't really care, I just want my damn exhaust...

Jason@DSG
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Jason@DSG » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:46 am

For sure. I hope it happens, sorry that it went this way. Please let us know the outcomes. Cheers!

rokpapaziz
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby rokpapaziz » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:44 am

Wow cannot believe you picked my comment to quote. Quite ironic

Return to “General Talk”