***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

RANT SECTION! Let of some steam...

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

ScootaX
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ScootaX » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:47 am

Right!

To the little girl at my local subway. You're a very sweet person though I don't you or anybody telling me that I say tomato wrong.... I just wanted my god damn subway.

Rant Over!
Last edited by ScootaX on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jordan.fuchs
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby jordan.fuchs » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:56 am

This isn't directed at you Scott but just people in general...

It really shits me when people use the wrong grammar ie your instead of you're or there instead of they're or their.

I'm not one of those people who will correct them endlessly but it just secretly drives me nuts.

ScootaX
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ScootaX » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:04 pm

haha don't lie my spelling, grammar and english in general is terrible on this website. I have to be 100% at work and this is my lazy time. Though I did fix it up Jordan.

Syke
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Syke » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:29 pm

manage to sit through a whole green light today since the cars were so slow to get going....
like seriously why are people so slow off traffic lights, just because it is red doesnt mean you can start day dreaming.

rant over.
Syke
One step closer to owning an Evo

Google Is Your Friend! Learn to embrace it...
Check Out My Garage
http://clubcj.net/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=1054

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:02 pm

jordan.fuchs wrote:This isnt directed at you Scott but just people in general... It really shits me when people use the wrong grammar ie your instead of youre or there instead of theyre or their. Im not one of those people who will correct them endlessly but it just secretly drives me nuts.
I must annoy you endlessly Jordan then because my spelling and grammar is shit house lol
1998 MR lancer
2009 CJ lancer sportback
2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup
2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

jordan.fuchs
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby jordan.fuchs » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:10 pm

hahaha nah its just a little OCD type thing..

Like I'm not the sort of person who must have full punctuation capitals etc it's just stuff like that :P

no hard feelings? haha

ScootaX
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ScootaX » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:18 pm

Nah I don't care. Made me laugh. Rant section that is purpose

BUZZ_QWERTY
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby BUZZ_QWERTY » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:01 pm

hate it when people put those plastic testicles on their tow bar... don't see the point... imagine the awkward conversation some parents must have when their kids ask wtf is that hanging from that car mummy/daddy... RANT OVER LoL

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Why is it soo hard for my customer to hang and put away properly the stuff in my store ..... I don't going into u house use everything and leave it on the floor in ur bedroom DON'T DO IT TO MY CHANGEROOM !!!! I'm as sales man not a slave or maid !!!!!

Rant over
1998 MR lancer

2009 CJ lancer sportback

2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup

2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

mickyoz

Postby mickyoz » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Who the hell designed these 2002 - 2004 subaru's... parkers are ridiculous to install, need to take bloody headlight off, and the fogs are just as troublesome to change a bulb :x

*Impreza's that is*

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Syke wrote:manage to sit through a whole green light today since the cars were so slow to get going.... like seriously why are people so slow off traffic lights, just because it is red doesnt mean you can start day dreaming. rant over.

I hate that, I had one or two actually at the same intersection one day! We miss the first change because they are too busy day dreaming and then she almost runs the red! Then the next one starts doing her hair and only just gets around on the second change, so annoying!!!

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Earlier today (partly my rant, and sharing my friend's rant)

My friend called me up earlier today because his one of the major cooling hoses in his Honda Civic broke. Now, usually I really don't like the idea of driving 40 mins to where he lives (he lives near Flinders Uni) because I feel like I didn't have to do that and he can do it on his own, plus it's hot and I don't really want to drive down there just to drive him around to go get some parts or something. /my rant over.

I drove him to the local mechanics where they specialize in Hondas, and it turns out that the cooling hose that he broke will cost 90 dollars. Yeah, 90 dollars for a hose for a 20 year old car lol. It turns out it's a hose that would always break in any Honda because of oil dripping out from the distributor. My friend had a pretty huge rant about it with the mechanic, saying how stupidly expensive it is and how every single time he comes back from visiting his hometown in Hong Kong that he ends up spending quite a bit of money right away just to get his car working again. He's also equally very annoyed at how he can only get that hose from Honda themselves (which is why it's 90 dollars), and how it can only be obtained from Melbourne and won't arrive until Tuesday. So basically, he's really hating the fact that he can't really go out the entire weekend because he can't drive his car. /his rant over.

I did tip him that he should probably get rid of his car soon since it's starting to be too much to deal with, but he's too attached to it. Poor guy. :(
Crayon Pop "straight-five engine" dance ftw.

jmunro1
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby jmunro1 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:56 pm

people leaving shopping trolleys anywhere and everywhere i have 3 dints in my car from the stupid things and the same thing happen to my boss today some arsehole left his trolley in the middle of nowhere wind caught it and blew it straight into my bosses car hugs dint in the door and he has only had this car a week one unhappy boss the rest of the day

Return to “General Talk”