***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Driving Playlist

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Inzaghi-9
INACTIVE Member Account

Driving Playlist

Postby Inzaghi-9 » Tue May 12, 2009 10:40 am

Hey everyone.

Just wondered what some favourite songs are that people like to cruise to. If you're anything like me, music plays a big part in your life and you HAVE TO HAVE IT WHEN YOU DRIVE!! :P
So on that note, just wondered if people wanted to post one or two favourites they like to listen to and maybe it could be used as a cruise/meet playlist? Just a thought..
I have plenty but i think we should choose maybe 1 each??? Im sure it won't stay contained for long... :lol:
To start things off:

Hot Chip - And I Was A Boy From School

dumb&

Postby dumb& » Tue May 12, 2009 11:15 am

Anything by Lupe Fiasco

LAP_DANCER
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby LAP_DANCER » Tue May 12, 2009 11:20 am

thats easy, crusing some chillout techaz, driving hard, hardcore techaz or any music off initial D :lol: , rocking up at the cafe when all ya mates are watching ya, some rap with a shizenload of f bass, yeh im a wog enuf said lol :oops: :D :lol:
It's not how you Stand By your Car, Its how you race your car, you betta learn that,

Lap Dance is my metaphor, the way i drive "all of the boys and all of the girl are beggin to if you seek amy" LOL yeah ino ima tool

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Tue May 12, 2009 11:29 am

if im just crusing, im kinda into country at the moment, when im lappin whatever i have downloaded that has good bass, skitzmix is good

Return to “General Talk”