***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

SA-25/05/2014-SOUTH CRUISE

Local SA & NT State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Fri May 23, 2014 12:26 am

Hey guys I'm not sure if i can come on the cruise, family emergency. Had to shell out a couple hundred on Harley at the vet tonight :( and possibly another couple hundred more tomorrow when/if i can pick her up :(
I might be able to come but might need a lift as i need petrol. Will see what happens tomorrow.
"A city without trees isn't fit for a dog!" Trees For Life

RyanMK
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby RyanMK » Fri May 23, 2014 12:37 am

shamoo wrote:Hey guys Im not sure if i can come on the cruise, family emergency. Had to shell out a couple hundred on Harley at the vet tonight :( and possibly another couple hundred more tomorrow when/if i can pick her up :( I might be able to come but might need a lift as i need petrol. Will see what happens tomorrow.

Keeping my fingers crossed for You & Harley! I had to send Bailey to the emergency vet 2 years back, so I can empathise with what you're going through! Sending Harley plenty of healing vibes!
VG/Ultra Racing/Whiteline/Work/Ralliart/Supercircuit/Cosworth/Pioneer/BC/Recaro

himynameisdaniel
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby himynameisdaniel » Fri May 23, 2014 12:52 am

I would be happy to pick you up.
Perhaps someone else would be able to give you a lift on the way back as mclaren vale is just around the corner for me :-)

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Fri May 23, 2014 1:10 am

Thanks guys. She'll be right (i hope) shes pretty tough. Im a wreck though :( i think the wrost part is leaving her in the vets over night. The house feels so weird without her here.

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Fri May 23, 2014 10:06 am

hope all goes well with her shan :)
1998 MR lancer
2009 CJ lancer sportback
2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup
2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

D
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby D » Fri May 23, 2014 10:39 am

Hope all goes well, I can pick you up if you need if not depends on what happens I may have a spare evo :)
My EVO (X MR) progress: http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?p=328713#328713
4 cylinders, 3 diamonds, 2 litre, 1 turbo, 0 reasons to buy anything else
ROTM WINNER SEPT 2014

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Fri May 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Hugs shannon I might still be able come work sorted my pay but depends when it gpes into my account hopefully monday it is in if andrew and i do comeewe might just grab our own lunch somewhere etc since we would be taking two cars on the cruise with the HIS and HERS VRXS :p

if we did one of us can pick u up as I am staying at Andrews tomrw night if u want a lift to castle plaza since tht is the meet spot before we take off to mclaren vale well I do have a full tank of fuel atm I'll let u know tomrw at some stage if we arw definitely going
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker
(cj-red)

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Fri May 23, 2014 1:58 pm

Cool. Thanks for the lift offers guys. Mmmm dions evos look like a good option ;) I will keep you posted with whats happening. Im heading to the vet now to visit miss Harley and take her some food. Shes got gastric statis which can be fatal :( which is why im freeking out. Theyve got her on some drugs and stuff but just gota wait and see is she passes her food. If she does then she can come home tonight :)
Its amazing how much a pet as simple as a rabbit can become such a huge part of your life. Shes our baby! (very expensive baby)

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Fri May 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Dw shannon know how u feel
I would very upset if my bird got very sick etc
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker

(cj-red)

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Fri May 23, 2014 2:44 pm

kay christensen wrote:Hugs shannon I might still be able come work sorted my pay but depends when it gpes into my account hopefully monday it is in if andrew and i do comeewe might just grab our own lunch somewhere etc since we would be taking two cars on the cruise with the HIS and HERS VRXS :p if we did one of us can pick u up as I am staying at Andrews tomrw night if u want a lift to castle plaza since tht is the meet spot before we take off to mclaren vale well I do have a full tank of fuel atm Ill let u know tomrw at some stage if we arw definitely going

I wonder why you have a full tank of fuel? :P

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Fri May 23, 2014 3:09 pm

Haha because of u andrew for filling it up after u drove it yesterday

(cj-red)

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Fri May 23, 2014 3:09 pm

Haha because of u andrew for filling it up after u drove it yesterday

(cj-red)

kfresh
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby kfresh » Fri May 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Erin and I would be happy to pick you up in the morning too :)

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Fri May 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Cool. Thanks for the lift offers guys. Mmmm dions evos look like a good option ;) I will keep you posted with whats happening. Im heading to the vet now to visit miss Harley and take her some food. Shes got gastric statis which can be fatal :( which is why im freeking out. Theyve got her on some drugs and stuff but just gota wait and see is she passes her food. If she does then she can come home tonight :)
Its amazing how much a pet as simple as a rabbit can become such a huge part of your life. Shes our baby! (very expensive baby)

Return to “South Australia & Northern Territory”