***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

SA-13/03/15-Dinner with Alan(AK Racing)

Local SA & NT State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:26 pm

No offensive erin when thorsten was down shannon etc did want to meet but found the mintue he hang with us ah no i had other plans we found out because he was hanging with us.

MAYBE IF WE all get along this would not be a issue here u did admit u have ur freindship group news flash only seems to be if people are into horses or if u like long cruises etc and is all the same spot mount lofty etc and btw erin we do ask when intersate people are dwon etc and do ask shannon but she ingores us etc dont u dare say we dont invite u to our stuff when we do ask on facebook and u blocked us on facebook but shannon would see that we have asked etc so im afriad sweetie u dug ur self that hole
and also because maybe we are sick of our ideas not getting done and it would only be a winging session etc and maybe since andrew as a newer VRX now it would be a a big winging session just like that u got the evo ( when u had it ) because he didnt make it down not everybody works 9-5 here and even if we did orgnise something with alan we most prob wouldnt see him because u guys most prob would have booked him out and b***hed abt us to him and even if we did give ideas etc when he came we know that it would not get done so whats the point etc and yes agree with andrew u winge abt money so what is the point in us inviting u guys etc

all shannon needs to do is admited she doesnt have the time to keep updated the thread and get someone else to help her etc

Bring on andrew and i going to QLD in abt 6 weeks almost 5 weeks as the QLD mob are looking forward to seeing us again :)
Last edited by kay christensen on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker
(cj-red)

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm

Erin long time so see! For a matter a fact the invite as always gone out to everyone, we had a dinner in Gawler a while back and it was posted on Club CJ! We just give up with you guys because you can't afford the fuel so you guys won't travel north of Gepps Cross! But funny erin I remember seeing you in Gawler at McDonald's one night! And that was not long after complaining about travelling up the way for a cruise! You got caught big time and I wasn't the only one who knows this!

We have formed our own group where we all get along with each other, some of us contact our state moderator shannon about tom and thorsten and she ignored us so what you want us to do! It seems of some us go you guys boycott it, everyone got invited to mod day at Annie's house!

We don't bother anymore as we know you guys whinge about travelling and fuel I know what I want is a club which functions and a mod who updates posts! The question should of been asked again like anyone else would do! We are quite a happy bunch up north at the moment!

And to erin I helps if you put a meet spot up, some of us work different hours and can't be there within 5 minutesminutes, so I can't say yes if I don't know where I am going too and money ain't the issue for me!

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:37 pm

And Erin if posts aren't updated you can miss them, we don't all sit on CJ all day at work! You only seem to come out the wood work when you mention something about you guys!

It isn't hard now days to check on cj for posts on a smart phone, seems like our ideas never got down because it wasn't central enough or isn't what you guys wanna do! I have a decent bunch of friends which I get along with very well, we all help each other out and have fun, and respect each other!

Kal777
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Kal777 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:00 pm

I am sorry. I normally try and keep out of this. I don't have any problems with anyone on ccj and enjoy the company of all our SA members that I've met. But andrew and kayla, you two are both extremely active members on the forum, your on the side every day multiple times. So please SHUT UP and get over it. You knew this was happening and chose not to attend.
Injen Cold Air Intake/K&N Invert Pod/BC BR Coilovers/Whiteline Strut Brace/DrIft Blade seats/Penrite HPR5/Penrite ProGear/PBR Gold Dot

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:16 pm

Kal777 wrote:I am sorry. I normally try and keep out of this. I dont have any problems with anyone on ccj and enjoy the company of all our SA members that Ive met. But andrew and kayla, you two are both extremely active members on the forum, your on the side every day multiple times. So please SHUT UP and get over it. You knew this was happening and chose not to attend.

im we only found through facebook and even if we did ask we know we could not attanded because we know guys would have not been happy and if i remember clearly kalum andrew and i did an idea one time u winged because we were sitting around getting together isnt abt driving all the time etc not everybody is on facebook either through the club so the thread needs to be update and doesnt have to be shannon to say it but some just needs to say this still happning and even if andrew and i said that we know we wont get any reply so what is the point

this as only happned since andrew and i have been dating and even if we did come and just be who has the better car etc since both of ours are stock etc too maybe we get sick of that is well becuase it seems to be a modding contest between u shannon erin and nadine and most prob becuase we arent into horses

maybe that is why we have formed are group and ERIN if u are winging abt tuesdays how andrew and i stick up photos from that it is due to because 1 andrew doesnt work and i dont study or wash cars so it is a free time together and 2 sundays we are free but we do plan things so maybe if thread comes up a month or 4 weeks before hand u will find u will get more people instead of booking last mintue and nobody in away is going to go fishing through the SA section to find and if people click on it and shows no loction time etc of course nobody is going to be intrested etc
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker

(cj-red)

turbogirl
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby turbogirl » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:12 pm

I think that's enough said everyone.

I can see both sides here of the real issue but at the end of the day the thread should of been updated with the final details so everyone was aware it was going ahead in order to make a fair decision as to whether they could go or were available.

I'm locking the thread and I'll be reviewing with Exec team.
turbogirl
Member's Liaison Officer
Executive Team

In debt and loving it

Return to “South Australia & Northern Territory”