***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

SA-7/06/2013-Lets get Gepps X Full for F&F6

Local SA & NT State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Fri May 31, 2013 10:59 am

I might have to take j's car. Just discovered some of the people I used to work with are going :( I'm really hoping I don't run into them.
"A city without trees isn't fit for a dog!" Trees For Life

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Fri May 31, 2013 11:17 am

They r not the kind of people you would want hanging around your car. One of them is a chronic lier. Everything that comes out his mouth is rubbish. And they are really loud n annoying. I'm hoping that with the amount of cars that's attending so far I will be right. And yeah both cars will fit in :)

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Fri May 31, 2013 4:19 pm

ok so one of the comps they are doing for this event closes tonight at 7pm. unfortunately this is for facebook people only :(

comp details:
You should enter anyone has a chance to win the top 10 vip tickets. just upto how many friends you can get to like your pic!

10 FREE TICKET'S FOR THE EVENT PLUS A CHANCE TO WIN A $200 IN STORE VOUCHER THANKS TO Car Toys ENTER NOW!
(ALL CARS WELCOME, FIRST TIME COMPETITION ENTRY'S ENCOURAGED)

OK guys it time to start registering for "THE BEST CAR OF THE NIGHT" Competition!
Judging will include : Sound System / Performance Upgrades / Workman Ship / Most Car Crazed Owner.
How to Enter / How it Works :

1) "MESSAGE" the best pic of the car you are bringing with details of what you have done, what upgrades and what your most proud of to me and i will make sure you get entered with the best chance of winning! :
John - http://www.facebook.com/TUFF2DOORS

2) You have until Friday the 31th of May to send in all your photos and details.

3) All entries will be uploaded into an album for you and your friends and family to vote by "LIKING" your photo.

4) Likes in the main album only will be counted on as Votes.

5) All Like will be added up on Wednesday 5th of June with the "TOP 10 CARS" will be given "FREE ENTRY TO THE EVENT" a reserved "VIP PARKING SPOT" on the night including "FREE POPCORN AND DRINK".

6) At the event we will then judge the Top 10 cars in person and the winner will receive the $200 Gift voucher!

So anyone who has fb can enter, just send John from Tuff 2 Doors a msg. http://www.facebook.com/TUFF2DOORS

There's also another comp run by Car Toys. If the places gets to maximum capacity (750 cars), Car Toys & Diamond Audio is giving a chance to win $2500 audio system to 1 lucky winner. All you have to do is go see the guys at car toys, port road and fill in your details.

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:25 am

OK so the show n shine comp is closed. Both mark-six420 and myself have entered. I will post up links for voting later on today when i get on a computer. All you have to do is like our pic. Who ever gets the most likes wins.

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Yeah I know ey...I won't be able to get there till after 6.30 as j is working till 5.30

Jason-VR
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Jason-VR » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:11 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:Ugh...I just realised this is Friday night. I wont be able to get out there until at least 6-6.30 with traffic I reckon after work :/ Might have to organise to leave early... Someone didnt plan that very well considering a good portion of most ppl will be working until 5pm... :roll:

I would call it great marketing as Friday night would normally be very quiet. This looks like a sold out event.

Jason-VR
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Jason-VR » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:22 pm

I know how you feel. I often work night shift and drivein is never open during the day.
I suppose it is not all about me all the time. :D

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:16 pm

I haven't got my tickets yet. I was thinking about getting em at the gates but I'm keeping an eye on how many people are going. They have about 450 cars so far. So still plenty spaces left...I hope. I might see how its looking mid next week n then decide if to pre buy or not. It doesn't say anywhere about the $5 discount only being for tickets at the gate so I will ask the dudes at car toys what the go is there.

Does anyone want to meet up before? I'm not sure what time I will be getting there as j won't get home till 6ish, but I can always meet ppl there and then pop home and grab him.

JJams6
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby JJams6 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:34 pm

im still keen for this but just trying to think how to go about it....like you guys have said 5:30 open thats peak hour on main north road.....so if we were all to get there at 6 the line would be crazy!! hopefully they have a good plan in place to get everyone in quick cause 450+ cars all trying to get into a tight spot on a busy road will be lucky to get in there by 7pm :p
(cj-orange)

Return to “South Australia & Northern Territory”