***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

SA, which dealer did you buy from?

Local SA & NT State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

sloth1
INACTIVE Member Account

SA, which dealer did you buy from?

Postby sloth1 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Just wonder where you bought your lancer from. I got mine from Australian Motors Morphett Vale. Very good experience. I ordered my car and 2 weeks later it was time to pick it up.

sephira
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby sephira » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:30 pm

snap sloth1 we got ours from Australian Motors Morphett Vale aswell took a few weeks but worth the wait.. love tat car lolz

ChickMagnet
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby ChickMagnet » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:23 am

Got mine from North East Mitsi... Sales manager is an old friend...

Had considered Portside coz my bro used to work there years ago, but NEM is closer

Ricko
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Ricko » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:23 pm

Got mine from Mcilroy Auto Group @ Victor Harbour. They advrtised it with no on road cost. What a load of crap i had to pay everything, But hey got rid of my old VR como for a sweet ride. i'm over it now.

BlackBetty
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby BlackBetty » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Went to Agostino Mitsubishi, Nailsworth was dealing with the Ralliart Salesman, offered me excellent trade in on my '07 ZR corolla, plus threw in a few freebies, rear spoiler, Lancer floor mats, and because i had just re-reg'd the Corolla they added the cost of twelve months rego to my trade-in value. First service was done there no probs, they do need to upgrade their waiting area facilities tho
Mr H.......So Cool

Red EVOX
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Red EVOX » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:15 am

I got my EVO X from Australian Motors Wayville. I used to work at MMAL with the guy who sells the EVO/Ralliarts at aussie motors.

The buying experience was pretty good BUT the after sales service (1500km service) has been ummm lets say less than acceptable......

billy boy
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby billy boy » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Red EVOX wrote:I got my EVO X from Australian Motors Wayville. I used to work at MMAL with the guy who sells the EVO/Ralliarts at aussie motors.

The buying experience was pretty good BUT the after sales service (1500km service) has been ummm lets say less than acceptable......

I purchased my ride from wayville as well - steve chapman was the guy i dealt with and was pretty impressed with the whole experience :)
we are fascinated by that which can destroy us...

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:27 pm

I purchased the Aspire from Northeast Mitsubishi and Mark Papillo was the salesman.

Mark was excellent as he told me to wait when I enquired about the Lancers.

He explained there was a new model coming with all the extras I was after.

Two months later I went in and tested the Aspire. He was not very knowledgeable on the car as the launch had not been presented to them yet.

I thought the car was great and after driving a hard bargain I purchased my car.

I believe I was the first in S.A.

Red EVOX
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Red EVOX » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:15 am

billy boy wrote:
Red EVOX wrote:I got my EVO X from Australian Motors Wayville. I used to work at MMAL with the guy who sells the EVO/Ralliarts at aussie motors.

I purchased my ride from wayville as well - steve chapman was the guy i dealt with and was pretty impressed with the whole experience :)

Yep Chappy is the man

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:47 pm

yeah i got my ES from Australian Motors Wayville too, also through steve chapman. i found him very helpfull, a lot beter then the old dude at the port road mitsi. and he gave me the best price i could find for what i wanted.
"A city without trees isn't fit for a dog!" Trees For Life

lizard2010
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby lizard2010 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:04 pm

I am another buyer from Steve Chapman at Australian Motors Wayville! He was fantastic and as a female buyer I never felt he treated me any different. What also impressed me a lot was that 6-8months before I purchased I had been in the showroom and got chatting with him briefly, when I got serious about buying and went back he remembered my name after all that time! Did a great deal for me and still remembers my name and stops for a chat when I am back in there for services. The sales manager was great too. Shopped around a LOT and didn't get the same 'vibe' I got from Aus Motors Wayville...to be honest a couple of the other dealerships either treated me like I didn't or shouldn't know anything as a female, were sleazy or just didn't want to budge on price! Wouldn't hesitate to buy from there again!

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:16 pm

You guys and girls make me wish I bought mine from Steve Chapman at Australian Motors. :(

LukeD
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby LukeD » Thu May 20, 2010 12:31 pm

I actually got lucky when i purchased mine, the company i work had purchesed numourous vehicles from Southland Mitsubishi so the dealer gave me a good deal (sasha to be exact).

Got the rockford sound system, alloy gear knob, chrome door handles & floor mats thrown in for nothing.
VRX 010.
Twin pipe 2 1/2" cat back mild steel exhaust with 4-2-1 Super Circut headers & a Talon Diffuser.
Front centre Vinyled & Chrome fog light rings.
Chrome Mirrors & Door handles.
OEM Lancer alloy gear knob & OEM Lancer Scuff Plates.
VRX Lancer Dash mat.
Lancer 3rd brake light.

Return to “South Australia & Northern Territory”