***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Bodykits Kingdom

Local QLD State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

noo$h
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby noo$h » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:30 am

first experience was fine, went to get an evo x replica wing put on and everything was smooth and fitment is fine.

second experience: i ordered a evo x front bar to be put on and he said everything would be fine and that id just need to leave the car at their place for 2 days. so i drive there from the goldcoast to leave my car there but just before i leave i asked to go around the back and have a look at the bar...and its a ralliart bar -_-. the guy fitting it didnt know the difference between the evo and ralliart and said he was just given that to fit onto my car. i called paul and then he said there was a 4-6week wait for the evo x bar. i havent gone back to check if they have stock now.

Fitter
Club Vendor
Club Vendor

Postby Fitter » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:40 am

Another member has just had a full kit installed by them, 8mm gaps on front bar and mis aligned at wheel arch. Also the rear bar doesn't line up and is warped, 3rdly the paint match is far off to such a point an untrained eye can pick it
CLUB CJ CAR AUDIO VENDOR
Owner and Builder of Australia's LOUDEST STREET LEGAL Lancer 147.5dB

2013 WORLD TITLE
2012 QLD State Champion
2008 Australian Champion

SammyH
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby SammyH » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:44 am

Its a bit of a hit and miss with them.

I got mine done Front,Side skirts and spoiler done. And it's pretty much perfect.

Only thing i can say is the quality of the Double sided tape is a bit cheap. So nothing i can't fix myself.
Another down side. Their screws aren't stainless. So I would probably recommend buying the parts and taking it to your local Body shop.

Return to “Queensland”