***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

* Mitsubishi OEM Parts for ClubCJ Members *

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

mr_evo
Alumni
Alumni

Postby mr_evo » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:52 pm

^^ id get one from x-factor genuine will be stupidly expensive, as everything else genuine... thanks ofey :)
:D I'm back baby! :D
Enkei - HKS - Turbosmart - Cosworth- TMW - Defi - DeatschWerks

foreshadow
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby foreshadow » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Ofey,
Can i get a price on MZ380407EX. (side airdams)

Im also interested in the white version of

MZ380482EX Airdam Kit-Frt & RR Grey A39
RRP=A$623+
CCJ=A$595

Im assuming white is the same price? And thats front and rear right?

Any idea on what dealers charge for fitting? Are they all the same or set there own rate? I noticed the accessories book says 0.8 hours and 1 hour for each of the parts? Anyone know they hourly fee?

Sorry for so many questions, just excited about my new SX being ready to be picked up this weekend, and already thinking about what to do with it.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:12 am

@foreshadow: Yes it should be the same price or cheaper. White items tend to be the cheapest of all the colors.

My dealer charges A$72+ an hour of fitment work. The head of servicing tells me the best thing to do is group it with your service so if the boys speed through something fast enough, they can use your servicing time to do it and save you some money. I don't know what your dealer is like.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

foreshadow
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby foreshadow » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:16 am

ofey wrote:@foreshadow: Yes it should be the same price or cheaper. White items tend to be the cheapest of all the colors.

My dealer charges A$72+ an hour of fitment work. The head of servicing tells me the best thing to do is group it with your service so if the boys speed through something fast enough, they can use your servicing time to do it and save you some money. I don't know what your dealer is like.

Shes a brand new car awaiting to be picked up, so first service is still awile off.

Could i still get a price for the side airdams as well plz. Part MZ380407EX.

Thanks.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:51 am

Would you think it'd be cheaper to buy from X-Factor? I'm sure you've done your research and NOTHING original Mitsu is cheap. I strongly suggest you just take up the package from our sponsor and order everything you want from him in ONE hit.

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

acejay17
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby acejay17 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:11 am

bd-850 wrote:
acejay17 wrote:Quick questions

Can i purchase a genuine OEM Evo X spoiler from Mitsubishi for my Ralliart Lancer ?
Will it fit ?
And how much of course ?
Also is it painted or do i have to get it painted seperately ?

I know there are aftermarkets out there but i would rather the genuine thing if possible.

Thanks

Check out our Sponsor X-Factor Design, he does an EVO wing http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=920

Ok cool, I looked at the link you provided and they look pretty genuine anyway which is pretty cool, shadows states they are 97% near oem, anyone know just for curiosity sakes what the other 3% variation is ?

Also just for comparisons sake whats the price of the genuine OEM EVO X wing and will it fit on the ralliart ?

Chubb
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Chubb » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:23 am

X-factor EVO X spoiler bout $500ish

OEM EVO X spoiler $1000 - 2000ish + an EVO X VIN is required

foreshadow
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby foreshadow » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:42 am

ofey wrote:Would you think it'd be cheaper to buy from X-Factor? I'm sure you've done your research and NOTHING original Mitsu is cheap. I strongly suggest you just take up the package from our sponsor and order everything you want from him in ONE hit.

Yeah i think your right, was just quoted $1850 for it all installed. Was more the fact im not sure how confident i would be in installing it all myself. But with the savings of going with X Factor, might be worth the risk.

acejay17
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby acejay17 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:15 am

Chubb wrote:X-factor EVO X spoiler bout $500ish

OEM EVO X spoiler $1000 - 2000ish + an EVO X VIN is required

Thanks for the info Chubb :)

Chubb
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Chubb » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:38 am

I have seen a couple of X-factor's EVO X spoilers and I can not spot any obvious flaws with them to me that look just like the OEM. The 97% is probably because these have been reversed engineered from the OEM one, a copy is always going to have some quality loss.

Chubb
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Chubb » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Just a bit of a Bump.

As some of you may know Myself and a few other members from Sydney and Brisbane are heading to Melb in a couple of weeks. This might be a good opportunity to some items from our sponsor PMR and save on postage as we may be able to carry your items back with us. Remember some of these items will take time to order in and we will be in Melbourne the 3rd - 5th of December.

Regards Nathan.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:00 pm

They are color coded.

Depends how handy you are.

I tell people installing tail lamps is easy, but some people send them to auto electricians to do.

Everything is relative.

boymay22
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby boymay22 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:19 am

does anyone know whats the part number for the "ASC OFF" switch and the Headlight tilt switch. roughly how much it will cost.

Return to “Group Buys Service”