***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

*CLOSED* LANCER New Style L.E.D. Tail Lights

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

Blakey
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Blakey » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:23 pm

well worst thing that could of happened to the lights. the rear left side piece of the plastic broke off :(

How much is it to buy the left hand corner one as you look at the boot.

cause id rather get a whole new one then just glue the little bit back on.
Last edited by Blakey on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blanka
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby blanka » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:30 pm

yea i kinda broke a bit of the corner of my right light it was just a little bit so i glued it back on lolz >.< damit i new i shoulda been more careful but it looks great lolz
Uchiha Itachi

Blakey
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Blakey » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:31 pm

yer i guess i should of too but i didn't put any force on it when it broke :(
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TOO MUCH ROOM

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:57 am

Just to update, I've offered to sell blakey a replacement left side. It does however require me to break up one complete set to do so. He has turned it down.

I think the thread needs to clear up whether it was the fault of the installer or that this part was shipped faulty. If it was faulty at point of shipment, I will bear full responsibility, if during postage it cracked, I can claim fully from AusPost as all the dispatches are insured.

Can both blakey and Blanka clear this up?
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

Blakey
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Blakey » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:06 pm

mine cracked getting it back out. to put the resisters in. and ofey if blanka wants to buy the other side i will take you up on your offer for the left side if it still stands. if you wanted ill buy the whole left side. to save you having the center left side. but i guess then you will be stuck with a center right side.

but if he doesn't then i will be fine with having it glued till i get sick of knowing its broken
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TOO MUCH ROOM

blanka
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby blanka » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:22 pm

nah its all good ofey mines super glued back one lolz i broke it by sheer force >.< it was just a bit of the corner so it was ok i just clued it back on looks good as new lolz
Uchiha Itachi

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:53 am

*bump*
Anyone else want a set?

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

Paggsy
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Paggsy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:09 pm

Would love to Ofey... but the wallet just wont allow it :(

How many do youhave lying around?

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:53 pm

See this is where my Catch 22 lies?

If I tell you I have 5, everyone would shelve the rest of their mods and go with this.

If I tell you I have 50 left, everyone would go, let's focus on other things first and when ofey starts getting to single digits, then I'll rush one in.

There are a lot of people her who first said they want a set but when it turned up, kept saying they had no money for it but I've seen a load of them buy other things. nothing against those people as you have the right to choose what you want to buy.

So what should I do? I've given all of you a hint in that 20 are now sold. No Manufacturer will entertain orders under 25 pieces minimum. I know some who even want 100 pieces as a minimum order. So you work the math out to think where i'm standing now.

I've already reduced my prices to almost match the US prices and am officially selling them at a loss by covering people's shipping and stuff and still people are not coming forward to buy them. This is really the last time, I will do something like that (will go with the normal group buy route in future so we'll face more delays) so I hope you guys come forward in good time and help me clear my debts this time round.

If anyone is like Krispy and a few dollars here and there short, tell me how I can help you. I rather take a A$100 + hit than lose everything and have it collect dust. PM me an offer and I promise you I'll try and match it.

At the end of this all, it was a clear demonstration to me that you can't take people at their word. Money needs to change hands in future prior to any group buy.

tjoz
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby tjoz » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:19 pm

I am interested in getting a set, I broke my tail lights over the weekend (broke them both in same place so least damage is consistent on both sides :lol: ). I will know for certain after this week. I have put all my mods on hold because I still have to sort out my insurance issue. That hopefully all sorted this week. Once thats all sorted I can work on the car more.

Paggsy
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Paggsy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:13 pm

Ofey let me be the first to say I appreciate the offer but if I was to buy off you I would pay the full price, it's been a crazy month on the mod front for me but given a few weeks I'll be sure to be knocking on your door (well PM'in you anyway lol).

I've only been around here a short time compared to most but have realised you do a hell of a lot when it comes to getting the best deal.

You are right about the numbers you have left, it is in fact irrelevant and I should only be looking at the fact... which is do I want them or not... 5 or 50 remaining doesn't make a difference.

Gimme a week or 2 and I'll try and get a set off ya mate :)

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:06 am

Krispy, you any closer?

I'm bumping this again.

Guys if you want to get one, can you please consider getting a set now? My financial situation is going south so I'd like to clear these as soon as possible.

For those interested in numbers, as of today I have sold 25 sets. I will be holding a further 4 sets as spare. So really boys not much left.

Paggsy
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Paggsy » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:55 am

I'm going to see if theres EOI on purchasing my 09 taillights by anyone that's got the red tint ones. Otherwise im affraid I'm not going to be able to afford them this close to Xmas and the payment of the UR bracers.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:56 am

send a PM to leevin. He's been gagging for it for months!

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:03 pm

I've seen lots of EOIs, not much action however...

Return to “Group Buys Service”