***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Insurance

Everything Lancer Related + News & Current Affairs.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Mr Charisma
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Mr Charisma » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:23 am

dannyboi wrote:Im close to 2200 (Bankstown, NSW) and thats affecting my premium a fair bit. I think there are so many claims in this area that the likelihood of an accident is several times the average.

It sure is unfortunately. :(

Mine is ok since I live on the Coast. Under $500 for a MY09 VRX with mods, $625 excess, $32, 800 agreed value and 2x 26 year old drivers.
Love that car!

ThatCJLancer
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby ThatCJLancer » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:22 pm

lachies24 wrote:Michael you are a lucky man, I pay more for CTP than you do for comprehensive......darn Sydney prices! Interesting note on my insurance, I called GIO (my current insurer) and gave them all the details of the NRMA quote which was about $300 cheaper and they matched and beat NRMA by about $50. If your shopping around and find a decent price.....it might pay to run it by your current insurer to see if they will match or beat. Btw Dave, I didnt know you could option a $1950 excess, I was told no higher than $1,500, but then I have to add the $400 age excess.....so same thing really.

sadly its an option for naughty people, so you'll need to talk to the police first.

basically if your license has being suspended in the last 5 years(or something) RACV slap an extra $1000 on the top.

lachies24
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby lachies24 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Ah I see, thanks for the info Dave.

Return to “ClubCJ Talk”