***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Tadz is in Disbelief...Broken CJ ='(

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:56 pm

sheezzzz ofey!!!

Is it bad man?
Got a question? Read the ClubCJ Ultimate Guide First!!
Just...Dont worry about it ;)Dont Click Me

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:06 pm

I'm miffed. I don't even know what to say. No it isn't terribly bad on the surface. But who knows what lies under the bumper bar? It happened quite slowly but still my baby got hit... . not the same anymore.

Sucks... .

You reckon the swine who owes me money now will return me the money so I can get a RA bumper bar upgrade?
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:13 pm

If he had a heart it would.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:35 pm

Tadz, you need to learn something about the human race and the sooner you realise it the better:

"Most people would care MORE for themselves than for their fellow man. Hey if someone has a problem, BETTER them than you."

Unfortunately the swine who owes me is one such person.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars

EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

driftnut((
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby driftnut(( » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:35 pm

hey arthura its no ricer, it's a tofu delivery car now and u just need the bumper sticker to prove it lol jokes looks gr8 all lancer's.... oh and bye_2_you i'd love to see u on the street when im drivin my rx or my calais coz i'd be sayin bye_2_you as my calais eats evo 9's so when i pass you could u let me know if my tail lights r workin cheers TWAT oh and btw dont do any mods to your ES man remember its rice, personally i prefer noodles SMC

driftnut((.. ClubCJ's first RX TURBO, Merlinised, K&N pod 18" KING wheels, BC coil overs, Alpine/Pioneer system, Short shifter, Cat back system, Evo x turbo system, ralliart injectors & pump

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:37 pm

bye_2_you has semi-slicks on an ES... RICE RICE BABY

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:41 pm

ofey wrote:
"Most people would care MORE for themselves than for their fellow man. Hey if someone has a problem, BETTER them than you."

True that ofey, ive noticed that so much in my life and it really makes me appreciate the stuff that you and other members of the club have done for me and others. I may not be able to give out money or anything like that, but if its support anyone needs, Tadz is always here.

and rofl @ driftnut

bye_2_you
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby bye_2_you » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:42 pm

SIR-VRX wrote:bye_2_you has semi-slicks on an ES... RICE RICE BABY

yeh at least i can stick 2 the road when some tail gating prick over takes you, and then he cant stay on the road cuase he keeps sliding out while im up hes arse 1 hand on the wheel other on the phone
Lifes like a game you dont know whats gona happen next until you roll the dice..

driftnut((
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby driftnut(( » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:43 pm

oh damn u been owned by both driftnut(( and SIR-VRX.. we on fire quick and one got rice water lmao

driftnut((.. ClubCJ's first RX TURBO, Merlinised, K&N pod 18" KING wheels, BC coil overs, Alpine/Pioneer system, Short shifter, Cat back system, Evo x turbo system, ralliart injectors & pump

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:44 pm

I will still out-handle you.

And driving whilst using a phone is illegal and you wonder why you get booked and then defected :roll:

bye_2_you
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby bye_2_you » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:44 pm

driftnut(( wrote:hey arthura its no ricer, it's a tofu delivery car now and u just need the bumper sticker to prove it lol jokes looks gr8 all lancer's.... oh and bye_2_you i'd love to see u on the street when im drivin my rx or my calais coz i'd be sayin bye_2_you as my calais eats evo 9's so when i pass you could u let me know if my tail lights r workin cheers TWAT oh and btw dont do any mods to your ES man remember its rice, personally i prefer noodles SMC

Buddy u think i care anymore...3 years time im going 2 be in a EVO x or STI with 200K in the car...so go slip and slide into a pole and crash n die when you hit the pole
Lifes like a game you dont know whats gona happen next until you roll the dice..

bye_2_you
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby bye_2_you » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:46 pm

SIR-VRX wrote:I will still out-handle you.

And driving whilst using a phone is illegal and you wonder why you get booked and then defected :roll:

thats what you think...ill ram up your arse and make you crash into a pole if i wanted to..and i could not give 2 flying FU**S if you die, cuase you in the end, you give 2 get!

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:48 pm

I find it funny...I dont know how someone could tailgate a CJ with slicks that can beat a porsche boxter and a Holden XR6. You would think a car like that wouldnt have to worry about people tailgating especially when they brag about illegal activities on a public forum.

ANDROS
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby ANDROS » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:50 pm

bye_2_you wrote:
driftnut(( wrote:hey arthura its no ricer, it's a tofu delivery car now and u just need the bumper sticker to prove it lol jokes looks gr8 all lancer's.... oh and bye_2_you i'd love to see u on the street when im drivin my rx or my calais coz i'd be sayin bye_2_you as my calais eats evo 9's so when i pass you could u let me know if my tail lights r workin cheers TWAT oh and btw dont do any mods to your ES man remember its rice, personally i prefer noodles SMC

Buddy u think i care anymore...3 years time im going 2 be in a EVO x or STI with 200K in the car...so go slip and slide into a pole and crash n die when you hit the pole

bye_2_you shut the F**k up

Admin... i think thats time to ban his ass! we dont need w**nkers like this in our club!

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Sorry, Tadz. Locking this thread.

Will unlock when certain members grow up.

Return to “Exterior”