***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Motor One paint treatment and protective coating

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Jmi

Postby Jmi » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:58 pm

At the end of the day, it all matters if you wish to spend the money to get a piece of mind.

Now showing a picture of a damage part at $55 dollar cost is one thing. The minimum degree of a damage that can call for the mobile repair is another. For instance,

1) Are you driving in areas where you can get 15 chips at the same time to be able to get them to start repairing it?

2) If you get 3-5 chips, are you willing to hold out to 15 chips before doing the repair to get the maximum benefit?

3) What about the minimum cap cost to get them to fix up repairs that are minor?

Sales pitch always sells at their advantage and extreme by making it sound really good but hiding the common and frequent cases. Like ISP market "Unlimited" downloads but but in really fine prints and "condition applies" instead of mentioning in words only at 2am to 8am.

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:06 pm

FYI, I phoned Scratch Magic and they quoted $220ex to do every stone chip, a key scratch on my rear quarter and a scratch on my bonnet.
They were also going to fix the gravel rash in front of the back wheel. I covered that up with a side skirt though!!

Return to “Exterior”