***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Tadz is in Disbelief...Broken CJ ='(

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Ive already checked with my insurer, they said my claim has no affect on my rating one. My mum has a rating one for life. Plus, i wasnt at fault. If i was at fault of course my premium would go up.

No ones going to laugh at me for having an RA rear bumper, i think if people had the choice they would take the RA bumper over an aftermarket one (within reason) because of quality, fitment and materials that have been used to make it.

+ They only check if you have made a claim in the last 3 years. My mum had to make a claim about a year ago on her fiesta, someone ran into the back of it. The bumper had to be replaced and she asked, would this affect my premium and they said no because you wernt at fault.

Its not my fault someone hit my car, why would I have to pay for the repercussions of something i didnt cause.

Edit:

Bye_2_you gtfo out of my thread. I dont need your bullshit talking right now, if you dont have anything nice to say dont f***ing say anything at all.
Got a question? Read the ClubCJ Ultimate Guide First!!
Just...Dont worry about it ;)Dont Click Me

bye_2_you
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby bye_2_you » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Bye_2_you gtfo out of my thread. I dont need your bullshit talking right now, if you dont have anything nice to say dont f***ing say anything at all.[/quote]

tadz i have something nice to say..good for you...i hope you got that insurnace clain details in writing down with the Name, Date, Time, Place you went down to/ called...

Now here is something not so nice...your turning your what used to be nice looking lancer into a rice moblie....if seen alot of car junkies laugh at people like you man..and belive me there not nice..im one of them...i got laughed at when i had my car cuase it was FWD and when i beat a Porsche Boxster and holden XR6 around the streets they shut up...but for e.g.. When we/they see a ES with a EVO X rear bar...we laugh at you...stop tryin to follow other people footsteps...but if we saw an ES with a Nice Aftermarket body kit we uslly go NICE...cuase its sumfin no 1 has..or very few ppl have...

Look at you man...OHH LOOK SUM 1 HIT MY CAR LETS HAVE A CRY...MAN THE FU*K UP and put some milk in your coffe....its a dent and a scractch man..you make it seem like a ride off..ohh no lets go cry 4 tadz....
Lifes like a game you dont know whats gona happen next until you roll the dice..

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:37 pm

You obviously have no clue what your talking about mate.

Yeah i could go aftermarket. But if ive got an oppotunity to get a GENUINE OEM part that beats the quality of any aftermarket part why cant i go do it? Coz some smartass thinks he knows better than everyone else? How the hell is it rice to put an OEM part on my car? If anything its better!!! Have you seen a normal lancer with a RA rear bar? I dont think so.

Theres a gray aspire running around with the FULL RA kit. Ofey has pictures of it. Are you going to laugh at him? Putting an OEM part like a bumper on a car doesnt make it rice.

If i want an RA rear bar on my car, ill put a RA rear bar on my car, your bullshit stories on how you beat a boxter dont mean shit to me so shut the f*** up. I dont have to listen to your crap.

So ill ask you nicely. Stay out of my thread if you havnt got anything nice to say. If you dont like the idea of me having an RA bumper on my car, good for you, I think you'd be the only one who would have that opinion.

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Tadz cheer up mate.

i had some one open the door on my car and i was fuming, i could have killed the closed person. and yes i neaarly did cry, the car was about a month old. its shows we care about our cars. my dad has done the same and my brother too.

if i dont like what people have done i will say it. i have no problem with putting a RA bumper on the car, the only time i wont like it would be if you put the full kit on and the RA badges and trying to pass it off as a RA. but put the RA kit on it and say its a ES with an RA kit, no problem. and really its your care, who gives a F**K what others think.

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Thank you BD

Ive got no badges on my car other than the mitsu badge lol

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:06 pm

but yeah, but really a "holden XR6" hahahaha doesnt even know his cars

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Hahahhaha i just read that properly then xD

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Well let's add to the party, someone backed into my car tonight... .
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:16 pm

sorry but oh shit! how bad ofey?

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:30 pm

Oh no.... that sucks Ofey....

I have a small ding in my back door and a key mark as well.

I could pay to fix it, but I choose to keep modding instead. It will only get marked again :(

Oh and bye_2_you..... that was before my car was a "rice mobile" by the way....

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:30 pm

:shock:

arutha
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby arutha » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:38 pm

bye_2_you wrote:
Hah man...yeh any 1 here will love anything that gets done to a lancer man..you guys dont know when to say YUCK, DONT, NO, its always yeh looks good etc.....

Maby ppl on this club may not laugh at tadz...but other car enthuists will bro.. Its like seeing a SSS with a GTIR hood...its a joke...or a Holden XR6 Stock body, with a F-6 Typhoon Rear Bumper..its RICER...if your going to change your bumper go unique not RICE...go 4 an after market 4 shure if you want..but dont dunk a EVO body on a ES...it looks RICE....you guys may not laught...but i will...car enthuists will...they go what a try hard...cudunt afford the EVO!!!

out of curiosity im putting an FQ400 kit onto my car. now my car is not an FQ400 but it is the most powerfull SST in Australia, making more power then an FQ400 (actually more than a ferrari f430 scuderia) so does that make me rice?
Born at JustJDM's 'ninjaworks' facility,
Honed into a weapon by Mercury Motorsport

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:41 pm

:lol:

burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn bye_2_you

Blakey
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Blakey » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:41 pm

arutha wrote:out of curiosity im putting an FQ400 kit onto my car. now my car is not an FQ400 but it is the most powerfull SST in Australia, making more power then an FQ400 (actually more than a ferrari f430 scuderia) so does that make me rice?

no that just makes you awesome lol

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:42 pm

arutha wrote:
bye_2_you wrote:
Hah man...yeh any 1 here will love anything that gets done to a lancer man..you guys dont know when to say YUCK, DONT, NO, its always yeh looks good etc.....

Maby ppl on this club may not laugh at tadz...but other car enthuists will bro.. Its like seeing a SSS with a GTIR hood...its a joke...or a Holden XR6 Stock body, with a F-6 Typhoon Rear Bumper..its RICER...if your going to change your bumper go unique not RICE...go 4 an after market 4 shure if you want..but dont dunk a EVO body on a ES...it looks RICE....you guys may not laught...but i will...car enthuists will...they go what a try hard...cudunt afford the EVO!!!

out of curiosity im putting an FQ400 kit onto my car. now my car is not an FQ400 but it is the most powerfull SST in Australia, making more power then an FQ400 (actually more than a ferrari f430 scuderia) so does that make me rice?

That would be what you call fast food :P

Return to “Exterior”