***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

seat covers

Lancer Interior Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:56 am

airborne32: I have sold something to another Greek Member before and we've used PayPal to send money.

I cannot tell you the cost of shipping as I have no idea of the weight of this product since no one has ever bought it.

In the last sale to a greek member, we asked him to just transfer money for the part. I get the money, I buy the product. Once I have it, I will pack it before taking it to the post office with your address. Once I get a quotation, I send you another msg telling you the price. You transfer that money again, I ship the product.

I will PM you the details. If you can't reply back, let me know on this thread.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

airborne32
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby airborne32 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Ok Ofey.Thanks for your response.As i said, in Greece, you can't find so many accessories.I intend to buy enough from you,starting with the seats cover(front first).I am looking forward for PM.Thanks again!!!

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:42 am

airborne: The cost of shipping will be expensive, consider my advice that it's best to buy EVERYTHING you want in 1 single sale rather than constantly buying 1 part at a time. You'll waste alot of money on shipping.

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

s84kam
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby s84kam » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:32 am

anyone have more photos, the dull seat cover photo make it seem more bulkier with more padding, but the clearer photo in the red lancer looks rather thin

airborne32
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby airborne32 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:03 am

Ofey for now i would like the front covers.I hope that is not a problem for you.

airborne32
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby airborne32 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:26 am

Ofey hi.What about the seat covers?

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:35 am

What about seat covers?

ofey wrote:The prices are clearly shown in the Mitsubishi Parts for ClubCJ membersthread:

bb) Seat Covers
i) MR936409 - Front = A$220.00
ii) MR936410 = A$280.00

I think there's a failure here in communication. The prices are clearly stated under the picture on the thread. Can any of you help me by explaining how perhaps people cannot see it? Should I increase the font size? Translate into several languages? Or put the advertisement some other way?

I mean if it's a part I haven't listed, I understand people asking. If it's a part I show but don't price, I understand but the price is there clearly.

So can one of you please explain to me what I need to do to make the prices clearer?

I've answered it before!!
In addition, I have PM-ed you twice regarding this with NO response. I am PM-ing you one more time now.

airborne32
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby airborne32 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:47 am

Sorry but just now i got PM for first time!

RUY74
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby RUY74 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:25 am

Hi Ofey:

I am interested in the Seat Covers, I know what the cost is and what is the way to pay, my question is... can you ship them to Mexico City?...

Regards.

dannyboi
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby dannyboi » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Are there any non-OEM alternatives that you guys are using? Ideally they would be made for the Lancer.

timd
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby timd » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:01 pm

I got the factory covers when I bought the car... just wish the sides were covered too.... apart from that, they are perfect.

dannyboi
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby dannyboi » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:23 pm

timd wrote:I got the factory covers when I bought the car... just wish the sides were covered too.... apart from that, they are perfect.

Your airbags say "No" to those sides :P

How much did it cost to get those as a factory option?

I'm still thinking about getting them, but $500 does seem a bit steep, considering that I don't think the quality is 5 times greater than what others can get for about $100. On the plus side, it is genuine and should be well-designed for those airbags.

Chubb
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Chubb » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Damn $500 couple hundred more would get you a full leather interior from x-factor when you current seats were no good.

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:59 pm

dannyboi wrote:Are there any non-OEM alternatives that you guys are using? Ideally they would be made for the Lancer.

I Know it's not everyone's cup of Tea ...But I got the Lambs Wool Seat Covers , They are The "Luxury" super soft :lol: And They Do have the sides cut out for the Airbags .... I Got Them From Super Cheap & I Think they were about $250 ...
Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

dannyboi
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby dannyboi » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:13 am

DORA_ANNE wrote:I Know it's not everyone's cup of Tea ...But I got the Lambs Wool Seat Covers , They are The "Luxury" super soft :lol: And They Do have the sides cut out for the Airbags .... I Got Them From Super Cheap & I Think they were about $250 ...

I'll have a look at them. Honestly, it probably isn't my type, but who knows? :P

My 3M Scotchgard attempt to protect the fabric doesn't appear to be a good way to protect the seats.

Return to “Interior”