***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Hello 2 All - Brisbane Boy Gets A Ralliart.!!

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Lethal_1
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS
Location: Sth Side Of Brisbane, Here @ Springwood, Qld, Australia.

Postby Lethal_1 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Wow.? - Where do I start.? - Thanks all for the welcome guys.! - Cheer's ...

And " A z z a " ... Yes, U stole me ... LOL ... And I thankyou for that mate ... lol ... Cheer's.!
I am checking out what I can, there is soooo much here, the mods, performance, looks & idea's R getting scary.!?

I just wanna make mention : Ozie, Krz, Hasu12, teduh, & Cordi - Thankyou very much for the welcome guys ... Feels great to be here.!

Which now leaves me with : Jamez707 & Adrian ( SIR-VRX ) ... Yes, June 29 is taking waaayy too long to get here.! Aarrggh.!! - I Can't Wait.!!
Which also now brings me to the " Brisbane-Cruise " ... Had a word with the missus, & the word from both of us is YES.!! - Count Us In.!! 8)
- Had a look @ the Google-Link & it sounds exciting.!! - Nice " twisty-roads " U've picked there, very nice.! Looking forward 2 it.!!

Just need to get a definite date & time for that event & we'll be there ... And P.s. Yeahh, Adrian ... I'm here @ Springwood, Sth Side of Brisbane.! :P

maki3
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby maki3 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:51 pm

Welcome bud! What can i say, you've came to the RIGHT CLUB! Enjoy ure stay here alrighty? Cheers!

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Cool, looking forward to meeting you on the next cruise!

I live at Mount Cotton, so you're really close to me!

Speedie
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Speedie » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:50 pm

I'll say G'day to Paul, and Welcome to the club. Exciting times up ahead.

[Evo X Brembos] [Evo X Intercooler] [Evo X UICP]

Tarquin
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Tarquin » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:26 pm

SIR-VRX wrote:Hey and welcome, I'm Adrian.

Great choice in car and colour, my local dealership has a Silver RA Sportback in the showroom and I drool everytime I see it!

Where abouts in Brisbane are you? We have a cruise coming up in a couple of weeks time, perfect opportunity to meet us all and get to know your car on some real roads as Jamez said above. Be sure to check out all the details in the Cruises section!

Enjoy the site!

Adrian :)

+1

Welcome !!!

I hope you can make it to the cruise in early July.... check out the thread in the cruise and meets section.....

Would be great to see and hear an EVO X in the flesh.... Then you can wipe the smile off of Jamez' face with his new CAI :P

**I see a white one most afternoons leaving work on the Kangaroo cliffs heading for the M1...
- CCJ Premium Member #0015.
Tarq's Paintshop

jamez707
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby jamez707 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:59 am

yay! great to here you could make it. i live at Springwood too
and i am still smiling pete (Tarquin) for now. mine still sounds cool
Red Tail Light Brigade Member #3 - ClubCJ Lifetime Member #007
JAMEZ THE TAGMASTER

Lethal_1
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Lethal_1 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Hi there " Tarquin " ...

Yeahh, I hope I can make it too coz I just got some news ... It's now landed here in Brisbane @ the Brisbane Port.! ( yayy ) :D
Now the problem is ... June 29 was meant to be the delivery date.! - That has now changed to July 2 ... :roll: Doh!
I'll barely have it for a couple of days & hey, we're off on a cruise, depending on the official date.? ... LOL ...

Love to see an EVO there too @ the Cruise :drool:
Actually, I have seen both either a White Evo, or Ralliart, AND a Black Evo or Ralliart northbound M1 from Beenleigh.?
I got punched by 1 on the on-ramp from Yatala Pie's in me Commy ... whoosshh ... And it was GONE.!! LOL ...

And yeahh ... " Jamez707 " ... U know we're probably gonna bump into each other now that U said that.!
Which reminds me ... When I fueled up here @ Chatswood Hills Shell ... A car drove next to me Commy to fuel up.!
When I realized it was Silver ... And WTF.? - It's An EVO X.? - Whoa.? - So I started talking pump -> pump with her.!
Turns out she lives here @ Daisy Hill ... How bout dat.? - Talked for about 5min, she LOVES the car ... And also said it was a Fun Car to drive.!! ( go figure ) LOL ...
ClubCJ Lifetime Member #0098
NA AUTOSPORTS AND ENGINEERING - 3808 3048

jamez707
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby jamez707 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:27 pm

there are alot of cj around here and even more out near adrian (sir vrx) on the bayside. i am surprised there arnt more members. i need to hand out some fliers
Red Tail Light Brigade Member #3 - ClubCJ Lifetime Member #007

JAMEZ THE TAGMASTER

Lethal_1
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Lethal_1 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:04 am

Part of my color choice had to do with me spotting a Police Car dressed in what looked like a Silver Ralliart Cop Car.?

- The Cop Car had all the lights flashing away with blue & red's behind the grille, top front dash & rear parcel shelf.!
- He'd pulled over someone opposite the Mitre10 Store here in *Beenleigh*, lights ablazing, " I was in ore.!! " :P "

Bobcat_GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Bobcat_GTS » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Welcome to ClubCJ Paul. Congrats on the Ralliart! Just don't get pulled over by the same cop car that inspired you to get one. :wink:

Lethal_1
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Lethal_1 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:08 am

Bobcat_GTS wrote:Welcome to ClubCJ Paul. Congrats on the Ralliart! Just don't get pulled over by the same cop car that inspired you to get one. :wink:

Thankyou for the welcome Bobcat ... Cheer's ...

Yeahh, I know what U mean ... And No ... I won't be drawing any attention to myself that way.! lol
Tho it would be funny to drive " sedate ", when the cop car see's me driving past him hey, like looking ina mirror.?
* But being a Bus Driver, I know the streets here in Beenleigh ... I wanna keep me job, & keep driving me Ralliart ... :D

Ash
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Ash » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:28 am

Oooh welome 2 the club! nice choice of car! I wanna trade mine in on a white Ralliart already! and I've only had my VRX 18 months! lol I hope 2 see you and your partner on the next Bris cruise! finally we are getting some more Bris members on a cruise! (hopefully) :D

My name is Ashley btw and I am Sir VRX's Fiance :P
ClubCJ's Provider of LOLZ - CCJ Lifetime Member #0026.

Functional can GTFO :lol:

Lethal_1
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Lethal_1 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:42 pm

Thankyou Ash . . . Wow ... Sir VRX's Fiance ... Nice . . . And Yes, my partner will be coming along too.!

When I was just looking for " A Car " ... It always came back to the Ralliart.? :shock: Funny dat hey.? :lol:

So if everything goes well ... I'm expecting to pick it up by Thursday, just in time for the cruise, hopefully July 12.?

Ash
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Ash » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:05 pm

lol yeah I love Lancers :D what can I say...they are sexy! Sweeet! so far I am the only girl that goes, so it will be good 2 have another female come along! haha you were just meant 2 have an RA lol I can't wait until the cruise! It should be good!

ClubCJ's Provider of LOLZ - CCJ Lifetime Member #0026.

Functional can GTFO :lol:

Lethal_1
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Lethal_1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:07 pm

= Slight Update =

I just got off the phone from " Mitsubishi Head Office " ...

* The lady just wanted to congratulate me on my new purchase of my New Ralliart.!!

I told her I haven't taken delivery just yet, tomorrow (thur) was meant to be the day.!
Had to correct her on my address on file, & I could hear her typing away as she filled in those details...
But in our brief chat, she's sending out a "Survey" for me to complete, along with a small gift 4 my time...

I thought wow, thankyou very much, & then she finished off by saying as a thankyou from Mitsubishi, we're also sending out a " Welcome Pack ".!! :D
Holy Mackerel.!!! - Whooo Hooo.!!! - Anyway ... Also had a call from the sales guy ... Can't confirm delivery until tomorrow, so maybe tomorrow, maybe Friday.?

Geeze ... I'm getting all jittery now.? -> Look -> My hands are ShAk'In.!!! - Excited (for the new ralliart) & Sad (for the pending loss of my commy) - Yayy, can't w8 either way.! :D

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”