***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

New Member From the sticks in South Australia

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Tenjho
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Tenjho » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Stealthy wrote:Tenjho how do you find the black with the in the summer , esp isnt the aspire stock with leather? would imagin it would get hot?

honestly i dont think it get that hot, i even had friends jumped in the car after parking in the sun all day during summer with window shades up and they say it feel less hotter then their car which is not even black. i think it would be the leather seat that reduce the heat by a lil (could be wrong lol) but it will feel like seating on a hot plate thoe if the seat is exposed to the sun lol.

Stealthy
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Stealthy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:16 pm

cool , had a few bad expiernces with leather seats with heat and slidage( the movement of a person butt in a corner) do you find they get sweaty? (sorry for all the questions lol) im liking the white , the dark grey , the silver and the black.
IF IN DOUBT .........FLAT OUT - Colin Mcrae

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Leather these days is nothing like it used to be in regards to heat, sweat, sliding etc

Stealthy
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Stealthy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:12 pm

good lol , before joining here i was going to buy a vrx defently now im more leaning towards a aspire lol this place is better than a Mitsubishi sales person lol
IF IN DOUBT .........FLAT OUT - Colin Mcrae

Tenjho
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Tenjho » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:51 am

there no sliding, dnt find it sweaty cos if it hot the aircon on lol. the leather feel good and love the smell (I know some hate it lol).

also if you dont plan to black out the front, IMO the chrome stands out and looks very good on a black car. i was gona get the white but didnt like the chrome front it didnt have the same effect for me after seeing it on a black car, thats why i ended up with black and loving it coz i wont be blacking out the front anytime soon

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”